Return Instructions & Policy
Return instructions and Policy
We want you to be completely happy with your online purchase! If you are not entirely satisfied though, please read through our return and exchange policy.
For the holiday season we are extending our return window to January 9th 2023 to accommodate gift items.
- If you wish to return your item contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a Return Authorization Number that must be clearly written on the outside of the return package. We will verify that we have received the returned item(s) via personal message.
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. All returns are to be shipped via Canada Post. Store credit will be in the amount of the purchase price. Any shipping charges will not be refunded.
- We will only accept regular priced items for exchange or store credit when contacted within 14 days of your order being shipped. ALL SALE ITEMS ARE A FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged, or returned for store credit. Items must be in original, unworn condition with all tags attached.
- Returns must be returned new, unused and with all designer tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please note we do not offer exchange or refund on accessories e.g., sale items, belts, scarves, jewelry.
- Please note that items that have been damaged due to wear and tear, or from being washed incorrectly, are not considered to be faulty, therefore are not eligible for exchange or refund
- CAN I CHANGE MY ONLINE ORDER AFTER I HAVE PLACED IT?
- Once you click the “Confirm” button, your order begins to process and you are unable to make further changes. We are not able to combine orders or change sizes. If you are unhappy with your purchase once it arrives, you're welcome to return it for exchange or credit (excludes shipping costs). Please refer back to return instructions.
4. GIFT CARDS
- All gift cards are non-refundable after purchase.